DATES & TIMES:
Saturdays & Sundays, Sept. 9th/10th, 16th/17th, 23rd/24th @ 9am - 3pm
1 Bonus Friday evening on Sept. 22nd from 5pm-9pm
PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
(Proscenium Theatre & Recital Hall),
West Campus, 2202 W. AnklamRd. Tucson, AZ 85709-0225
The Center for the Arts box office number: (520) 206-6986
Please read the dates & times below carefully. In order to participate, we require 100% availability and attendance. Of course, we will always adjust due to illness or other medical reasons, but this program will engage professionals in the community and out of respect for their expertise and contributions, we expect a commitment to them as they are committing to us and our students.
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
1. Read and review thoroughly, mark and submit the RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION, HOLD HARMLESS, EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE CLAUSE, and MEDIA & PHOTO RELEASE AGREEMENT, and ATTENDANCE POLICY & REFUND POLICY AGREEMENT in the form below.
2. Read, complete, and submit the online registration form below.
3. Submit the fully refundable $50 deposit
- Please put child's name in the memo :)
* IF SUBMITTED THROUGH Venmo - 1.9% FEE (+$0.10) WILL BE DEDUCTED
This deposit can be made by check made out to Saguaro City Music Theatre and mailed to:
Saguaro City Music Theatre
10240 N Valle del Oro Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85737